Welcome to the Yolo County Farm Bureau website. We encourage you to look around, as we are actively updating.
Facebook Twitter Instagram

Sign up for email updates from Yolo County Farm Bureau

Home > Irrigated Lands > WWW.SUBWATERSHED.COM

Irrigated Lands Reporting Program


What is the Irrigated Lands Program (ILP)? The ILP is a mandated program required by legislation administered through the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board (Regional Board) for landowners and operators with irrigated lands within the Central Valley. The State requires a Waste Discharge Permit for anyone with irrigation waters, including stormwater runoff.

Domestic irrigation, FFA and 4-H groups are not subject to this program.

MEMBERS - Growers are considered the "member". They are required to report parcels, crops, yields and complete questions annually. The reporting is housed on a separate website (www.subwatershed.clm) and is only accessible by the grower.

If you have questions about the program please contact Kahla Wallace at kahla@yolofarmbureau.org, or call the office at 530.662.6316.

Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program FAQ

Back to