It is true that every farmer and rancher should be a member; however, Yolo County Farm Bureau has something to offer everyone-just take a look!
WHY SHOULD A FARMER/RANCHER BE A FARM BUREAU MEMBER?
- With 1,200 members in Yolo County; and 53,000 statewide; Farm Bureau is one of the largest grassroots agricultural organizations working on behalf of farmers and ranchers
- As a voting Farm Bureau member (one involved in agriculture), you will have the opportunity to help set Farm Bureau policy at the local, state, and national levels.
- Farm Bureau works vigorously to defend farmers water and property rights and to protect growers from excess taxes and regulatory fees
- Receive timely information (& discounted rates) on workshops and seminars to stay current on Hazardous Materials, labor and worker safety rules and regulations
- Receive the weekly Ag Alert newsletter, which keeps farmers/ranchers up to date on the latest information; as well as the monthly YCFB newsletter which includes local interest items and notices
- Discounts with hotels and car rentals, GM private offer, entertainment discounts and much more