Welcome to the Yolo County Farm Bureau website. We encourage you to look around, as we are actively updating.
Facebook Twitter Instagram

Sign up for email updates from Yolo County Farm Bureau

Home > Breaking News > Waste Oil Disposal

Waste Oil Disposal

Disposing of Waste Oil

If you have waste oil that needs to be picked up, you will be required to get a Permanent EPA ID number.  You can go online at: https://www.dtsc.ca.gov/HazardousWaste/upload/GISS_-FORM_1358.pdf  to download the fillable form.  The application is in the back of the papers. Be sure to keep a copy of the application for your file. Generally, the ID number is returned to you a few days after you submit the application. 

Call our office if you have questions at 530.662.6316. 

Permanent EPA ID Number Application

Back to